Thursday, February 18, 2010

#8

There are days that I absolutely HATE people. I recently posted something on a DS support group about my babies. I had one guy respond over and over with comments like "kill them" "you are selfish for keeping them" and that "the world is full of these retards." I am heartbroken and sick that there are people like this in the world. I SO want to make a difference but how can you make a difference when there are people like this out there who have nothing better to do than tell a new mother that her children should be killed? I ache for my children. How will they feel when and if they hear something like this? Tonight I am going to just go to bed and cry.

How do you fix these people?

1 comment:

jody said...

I am new to reading your blog but when I read this I just couldnt help myself. I had to comment and support you. Please dont let people like him get to you. God is the giver of life. God made your boys, just like he made that "man" (if you want to call him a man) Who are we to judge which life is worth having? He cant say that his life is more purposeful than the life of your precious boys. Your sons have a purpose here and if you ask them im sure both boys will tell everyone that they are glad to be here and that they are glad that God gave them life. We just need to pray for people like that. We cant really judge him either. We dont know where he came from or what he might be going through. We just pray that God will open his eyes and change his heart. I have been so blessed to come across your blog. Thank you for sharing your story with everyone. Casey and Connor are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. ~Angela